Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One Siwy Isn't Enough

Siwy is became one of the most favorite denim brand among the celebrities. Siwy has got attention since it first time launched in spring 2005. “It’s sexy” , “it’s fit well” , “The jean looks so hot” , “it has stretch and a good cut” are the common expression of people who try Siwy.

Siwy get many good reviews in the web. According to the fashion forum, 8 from 10 women gives a good review for Siwy.  There two types of Siwy jeans that became favorites, which are Hannah and Camillla.

Many celebrities addicted for this jeans. Top model “Kate Moss” is one of the celebrities that addicted to Siwy, She wear Hannah almost everyday. Other celebrities that’s always update for the new Siwy are Sienna Miller, Nicole Richie, Selma Blair, Rachel Bilson.

Siwy was developed in California and has specific buyer which are sexy, interactive and energic women. Siwy is currently distributed internationally in Canada, UK, Belgium, France, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Taiwan, Japan and Australia. In the US, the brand retails at Ron Herman, American Rag, Intermix, Henri Bendel's, Madison, Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus to name a few, as well as several online retailers specializing in celebrity style and newest trends. Internationally, Siwy is carried in Harvey Nichols, Gallery La Fayette, Mountaigne Market, Gio Moretti, Barneys in Tokyo, Lane Crawford in Hong Kong as well as many other prestigious stores worldwide.

“I love these Siwy's. I'm usually a size 24/25 in this brand and the 24 fits perfectly for me. Very soft and sit perfectly on the ankle. The denim feels a little more 'hard wearing' than the 'Siwy's in Lavendar' which I also bought recently, just as soft and stretchy, just not as light weight as the Lavendar. Colour is great too. Extremely happy with this purchase.” London buyer

“I purchased these in a 26 and 27. I'm 5'7" 117 lbs (BWH 32" 25" 34"). The 26 was tight on my legs (the good kind of tight), but the waist was too tight. The 27 was loose on my legs and made them look bigger, but the waist fit comfortably. I stressed for a while over which pair to keep. The 26 hit perfectly above my ankle bone, and the 27 was a pinch too long. I kept the 26 because that is my true size. If you have similar issues, all you need to do is wet stretch the waistband. I wet the inside and outside of the band completely and wore the jeans around the house until they dried (maybe do some squats?). The waist fits perfect now. The only thing that irritates me about my pair is the right leg outer seam. I have to adjust it (like when I get out of the car, etc.) because it moves toward the front of my lower leg. It always ends up between my calf and shin. It's not that big of a big deal. The butt on them easily makes up for it. I just expect better quality from designer denim. Sizing: True to Size / As Expected” Houston buyer

0 comments:

Post a Comment